Managing the risks associated with employees travelling to perilous or remote locations can be particularly challenging. In the event of a serious medical condition, natural disaster or political unrest, a swift response and evacuation are imperative. Beazley corporate travel insurance provides cover for employees travelling for business purposes and is designed to cover almost any mishap that may occur.
When purchasing Beazley corporate travel insurance, a company's employees are immediately covered by Beazley Assist - Emergency Assistance Services.
- Personal Accident & Sickness - Includes weekly benefits due to sickness or injury, accidental death and other lump sum capital benefits
- Kidnap, Ransom, Extortion Hijack & Detention - Includes kidnap, ransom and extortion up AUD $1m and a daily hijack and detention benefit
- Overseas Medical Expenses & Medical Evacuation Expenses - Overseas medical expenses and emergency evacuation expenses, including a daily cash benefit when confined to bed for a period greater than 24 hours
- Baggage, Portable Electronic Equipment & Money - Includes travel documents and deprivation of baggage cover
- Travel Disruption - Includes missed connection, loss of deposit, cancellation and curtailment and alternative employee benefits
- Corporate Protection - Benefits include corporate image protection, repatriation & funeral expenses and staff recruitment benefits
- Rental Vehicle Excess Waiver - Covers the excess payable in the event of loss or damage to a rental vehicle
- Personal Liability - Personal liability benefit up to AUD $10m
- Extra Territorial Workers Compensation - Cover for differences in workers compensation entitlements when employees are travelling inter-state within Australia
- Political Unrest & Natural Disaster Evacuation - Evacuation to the nearest place of safety in the case of political unrest and natural disaster
- Search & Rescue Expenses - Reimbursement of expenses relating to search and rescue of a reported missing insured person
- Personal Wellbeing - A range of additional benefits including accidental HIV infection, rehabilitation and financial advice benefits
- Beazley Assist - Unlimited access to Beazley Assist.
An insured person covered under this policy will have immediate access to Beazley Assist, who can provide worldwide telephone assistance through to ground support and emergency evacuation. Where required, Beazley Assist will:
- Provide access to medical practitioners for emergency assistance and advice
- Arrange emergency medical evacuations as a direct result of an injury or sickness
- Arrange for an accompanying person to travel with and/or remain with an insured person suffering from an injury or sickness
- Provide payment guarantees and insurance verification to hospitals
- Repatriation to the insured person's country of residence or a more suitable medical facility following an injury or sickness
- On-going medical monitoring.
Corporate travel team
Personal Accident Underwriter
+61 732 281 firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Accident & Health Australia
+61 732 281 627Suzanne.White@beazley.com