Where companies require employees to live and work in overseas locations, particularly when the standard of healthcare is less than optimal, providing access or evacuation to appropriate medical facilities is a key responsibility of the employer. Beazley’s expatriate and emergency evacuation policy gives clients the cover required for employees on long-term overseas assignment.
- Unlimited access to Beazley Assist
- Overseas medical and additional expenses up to AUD $2m
- Medical and emergency evacuation expenses up to AUD $2m
- Weekly benefits due to sickness or injury, Accidental Death and other lump sum capital benefits
- Personal liability benefit up to AUD $10m
- Evacuation in the case of political unrest and natural disaster up to AUD $50k
- Kidnap, ransom and extortion up AUD $1m and a daily Hijack and Detention benefit
- Portable electronic equipment, personal money and travel documents and personal baggage benefit up to AUD $15k
- Personal Wellbeing - 17 different benefit categories including accidental HIV infection, rehabilitation and financial advice benefits
- Corporate protection - Benefits include corporate image, repatriation and staff recruitment benefits.
An insured person covered under this policy will have immediate access to Beazley Assist, who can provide worldwide telephone assistance through to ground support and emergency evacuation. Where required, Beazley Assist will:
- Provide access to medical practitioners for emergency assistance and advice
- Arrange emergency medical evacuations as a direct result of an injury or sickness
- Arrange for an accompanying person to travel with and/or remain with an insured person suffering from an injury or sickness
- Provide payment guarantees and insurance verification to hospitals
- Repatriation to the insured person's country of residence or a more suitable medical facility following an injury or sickness
- On-going medical monitoring.
Expatriate and emergency evacuation team
Accident & Health Underwriter
+61 732 281 email@example.com
Head of Accident & Health Australia
+61 732 281 firstname.lastname@example.org