Whether born from a desire to provide additional benefits to attract and then retain employees or mandated by an enterprise bargaining agreement, Beazley’s personal accident and sickness policy offers a range of benefits that can be tailored to meet the needs of any group.
Beazley’s personal accident and sickness product provides insured persons with financial support when it is needed most.
Benefits are payable in the form of lump sum or weekly benefits as a result of injury or sickness. The policy also allows for a number of corporate protection benefits in instances where the client themselves has been impacted by an injury or sickness suffered by an employee.
Personal accident & sickness
- Accidental Death 7 x Salary up to AUD $1,000,000
- Weekly Benefits – Injury 85% up to AUD $2,000 x 156 weeks
- Injury Resulting in Surgery AUD $20,000
- Weekly Benefits – Sickness 85% up to AUD $2,000 x 156 weeks
- Sickness Resulting in Surgery AUD $20,000
- Injury Resulting in Fractured Bones AUD $5,000
- Injury Resulting in Loss or Damage to teeth AUD $3,000.
- 17 different benefit categories including accidental HIV infection, rehabilitation and financial advice benefits.
- Benefits include corporate image, repatriation and staff recruitment benefits.
Personal accident & sickness team
Personal Accident Underwriter
+61 732 281 firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Accident & Health Australia
+61 732 281 627Suzanne.White@beazley.com