Why is voluntary workers cover necessary?
While an unpaid workforce is not covered by workers compensation, they still face the risk of injury while performing their duties. This could see them incapacitated from their usual paid employment and susceptible to substantial out of pocket expenses. A comprehensive voluntary workers policy will ensure associations meet their duty of care obligations to this valuable resource.
Personal accident & sickness
- Accidental Death 7 x Salary up to AUD $1,000,000
- Weekly Benefits - Injury 85% up to AUD $2,000 x 156 weeks
- Injury Resulting in Fractured Bones AUD $5,000
- Injury Resulting in Loss or Damage to teeth AUD $3,000.
- 17 different benefit categories including accidental HIV infection, rehabilitation and financial advice benefits.
- Benefits include corporate image protection, repatriation and staff recruitment benefits.
Voluntary workers team
Accident & Health Underwriter
+61 732 281 email@example.com
Head of Accident & Health Australia
+61 732 281 firstname.lastname@example.org