Beazley is a market leader in event insurance. Our expertise in the sector ranges from providing cover for some of the largest conferences, exhibitions, festivals, music tours and sporting events in the world; but we can also insure smaller events like to community fun days, school fetes and fairs, weddings and birthday parties.
The extensive experience of our underwriters and claims team ensures that your clients will experience the very best in service from start to finish.
Our event insurance covers are available on our myBeazley platform, which provides brokers with the ability to quote, buy and service our products for their clients online.
- Event cancellation cover, to protect event costs and expenses or revenue should an event be cancelled due to reasons beyond the insured's control, including, but not limited to:
- adverse weather
- non-appearance of key persons or performers
- enforced reduced attendance of guests/patrons/delegates
- declared state of national mourning
- communicable disease outbreak
- civil commotion and unrest
- labour strikes and industrial action
- enforced venue closure or denial of access
- Loss or damage to event equipment
- Public and employers liability.
Events we insure
With a broad risk appetite and premiums starting at AUD 300 (plus government and statutory charges), we can insure almost any event, including:
- Music, cultural, food and arts festivals
- Carnivals, fetes, fairs and community fun days
- Conferences, exhibitions, tradeshows and expos
- Parties, banquets, dinners and dances
- Concerts, tours, shows and theatre productions
- Triathlons, marathons, cycling events and fun runs
- Amateur and professional sporting events and tournaments
- Weddings and birthday parties.
Examples of clients
- Event organisers
- Tour promoters
- Event suppliers
- Visitor and tourism attractions
- Schools, universities, student unions
- Venues, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Any business with a financial exposure to an event.