When a recall incident occurs, our comprehensive coverage will reimburse them for the costs they incur to get their product out of the stream of commerce, replace it, as well as the expenses to protect their brand and mitigate the loss. In addition to the product replacement and brand reputation coverage, we also provide coverage to protect their profits as well as the damages incurred by a third party.
We have crafted three different product offerings that will provide our insureds with the comprehensive coverage needed for their industry. Our three product offerings are Consumable Products, Consumer Goods and Component Parts. We have a broad risk appetite within these offerings which are shown below.
Consumable products – all topical and ingestible products for human use or consumption
- Bakery & confectionary products
- Canned goods
- CBD & hemp products
- Dairy products
- Frozen food & ready-to eat-products
- Fruits & vegetables
- Meat, poultry, & seafood
- Nutraceuticals & pharmaceuticals
- Sauces, dressings, & condiments
- Snacks, candy, & chocolate
- Toiletries & cosmetics.
Consumer goods – all finished non-food products
- After-market products
- Apparel & accessories
- Appliances & electronics
- Cleaning & janitorial supplies
- Furniture & home furnishings
- Home improvement products
- Medical devices & implants
- Paper goods
- Sporting goods & hobby products
- Tools & hardware.
Component parts – all components for any industry
- Automotive components
- Aviation/aerospace components
- General manufacturing & industrial components
- Medical device components
- Metal components
- Plastic & rubber components
- Textile components.
Key elements of our products
- First party reimbursement policy (including third party damages)
- Claims made policy
- Worldwide coverage
- Minimum SIR for a $1M limit – $2,500
- Minimum premium for a $1M limit – $3,500
- Limits as low as $50,000 & up to $5M
Why Beazley Product Recall?
- Clear and concise policy forms
- Unique policy elements (i.e. government advisory as defined in the consumable products policy)
- Efficient claims handling
- Broad risk appetite
- No risk too small (subject to underwriting guidelines)
- Best in class consultants by line of business
- Experienced and innovative underwriting capabilities