What we offer
Event cancellation cover, to protect budgeted costs or revenue should an event be cancelled due to reasons beyond the insured’s control, including:
- Adverse weather cover
- National mourning
- Civil commotion
- Event equipment
- Public and employers liability
- Prize indemnity, for example, hole in one insurance.
Events we insure
We have a broad risk appetite, with premiums starting at £75, we can insure almost any event, including:
- Music, cultural, food and literature festivals
- Carnivals, fetes and fun days
- Conferences, exhibitions and tradeshows
- Parties, banquets, dinners and dances
- Concerts, shows and theatre productions
- Triathlons, marathons and fun runs
- Golf events
- Birthday parties.
How can we help
We are a market leader in event insurance. Our expertise in the sector ranges from providing cover for some of the largest conferences, exhibitions, festivals, music tours and sporting events in the world; to village fetes, weddings and birthday parties.
Our event insurance is available on our myBeazley platform, which provides brokers with the ability to a quote, buy and service a range of specialist insurance products for their clients at the touch of a button.
Benefits of placing business through myBeazley include:
- Quick price indications with a minimal question set
- Immediate quote and policy documentation, which can be white labelled with your company logo
- Quotes for indoor and outdoor event cancellation cover without referral up to limits of £5,000,000 and £500,000 respectively
- Event cancellation, liability, equipment and money cover under one policy.
For assistance please contact actions.contingency [at] beazley.com or call 0207 674 7063.
Who we can help
- Event organisers
- Event suppliers
- Visitor attractions
- Schools, universities, student unions
- Venues, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Any business with a financial exposure to an event
- Private individuals and retail consumers.
Where Is This Offered?
Across the UK
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.