What we offer
In addition to our Medical Malpractice cover, we are also able to consider cover for:
- Professional Indemnity
- Public/General Liability
- Products Liability
- Loss of documents
- Breach of professional confidentiality
- Libel & slander
- Inquest costs
- Good Samaritan acts
- GMC/GDC investigation costs
- Cyber and data breach
- Reputational harm
- Business Interruption
- Personal Accident
UK limits up to:
- £5m any one claim
Ireland limits up to:
- €6.5m any one claim
- €13m in the aggregate
How can we help
You can access this product via our myBeazley platform, which provides brokers with the ability to get a quote, buy and service a range of specialist insurance products at the touch of a button.
For assistance please contact actionsmyb.medmal [at] beazley.com or call 02076747063 and choose option 1.
Who we can help
A range of small businesses can benefit from our Medical Malpractice cover including:
- Aesthetic practitioners/Clinics ranging from Beauty therapists, tattoo artists to licensed clinical practitioners offering Cosmetic surgery
- Complementary Practitioners for example: Acupuncturists, Counsellors, Homeopaths, Hypnotherapists, Masseurs Reflexologists, Fitness trainers, Gyms, Companion support workers.
- Allied healthcare practitioners/clinics for example:
- Nurses - Advanced Nurse Practitioner, General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, School Nurse, Vascular Nurse, Dementia Nurse etc.
- Carers for example: Carer/Senior Carer, Healthcare Assistant, Nanny/Childcare etc.
- Technicians for example: Emergency Medical Technician, First Aider in the workplace and Event work, Paramedic, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Audiologists Podiatrist, Speech & Language Therapist etc.
- Animal for example: Animal treatments, Enquine Dentists, Vets, Veterinary Nurses
- Other practitioners for example: Dermatologists, ENT, Haematologist, Event work, Occupational Doctor, Plastic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Palliative Doctor etc.
Where Is This Offered?
The UK and Ireland
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.