What we offer
Most lines of protection can be offered, particularly the following specialist lines: credit card, loss of license, travel, war & terrorism, key man, aviation, ships crew and pension fund protection.:
- Insurance and reinsurance
- Accidental death
- Temporary Total Disablement (TTD)
Maximum any one person: US $5,000,000
Maximum any one accumulation: US $30,000,000
How can we help
The team underwrites Personal Accident in respect of excess of loss (risk or catastrophe), proportional treaty (quota share or surplus) and facultative.
Who we can help
- Group PA or Group AD&D (basic, voluntary & business travel accident)
- Key Man
- Ships Crew
- Credit Card
- Common Carrier
- Pension Fund Protection
- Excess Catastrophe Cover
- Accident Medical
- War Risks
- Terrorism Risks
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Examples or Scenarios
- PA Insurance: A high earning executive has purchased an Accidental Death policy with Beazley. The executive is later involved in a road traffic accident and is killed. The insurance policy would trigger and pay the insured sum to next of kin.
- PA Reinsurance: An insurer purchases CAT reinsurance protection from Beazley on an excess of loss basis. The insurer is covering a group of employees insured for Accidental Death and Permanent & Total Disablement under their company group policy. A terrorist attack completely destroys the office, killing or permanently disabling many employees. The insurer’s excess of loss policy is triggered and they seek reimbursement above their excess from Beazley up to the total limit reinsured.