What we offer
Our Miscellaneous E&O MediaTech policy offers a wide range of coverage under one policy:
- Professional liability
- Network security and privacy liability
- Privacy notification costs
- Regulatory defence and penalties deriving from a breach of a privacy law
- Personal injury liability
- Professional liability coverage provides defence expenses in addition to limit for claims brought in Canada
- Deductible does not apply to defence costs for professional liability claims brought in Canada Regulatory and administrative actions reimbursement
- Regulatory and administrative actions reimbursement
- Disciplinary proceedings reimbursement
- Pre-claim costs reimbursement
- Expense reimbursement
- Right and duty to defend
- Broad definition of insured to include subsidiaries and spousal, temporary, leased, seasonal and former employees.
- Innocent insured coverage including defence until final adjudication
- BI/PD coverage available for claims arising out of the rendering of or failure to render professional services
- Extended reporting period available
- Excess of other insurance
- Automatic coverage for newly acquired companies - 60 days
- Copyright/trademark coverage available
- Innocent abuse coverage available
- Primary and excess coverage available
Up to $5 million
Who we can help
- Call centers
- Communications consultants
- Developmental and career consultants
- Employment agencies
- Event planners
- Health & safety consultants
- Human resource consultants
- Management consultants
- Market research consultants
Where Is This Offered?
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.