Advisen Cyber Risk Insights Conference
The San Francisco edition of Advisen’s Cyber Risk Insights @ Home Virtual Series emphasizes technology, innovation, and the regulatory environment, all of which set California and the West Coast apart in the cyber risk and insurance world. This multi-day program brings together risk managers, brokers, underwriters, lawyers, and information security professionals for a rich learning experience and an unparalleled opportunity to network with decision-makers from throughout the cyber risk and insurance ecosystem.
Join Beazley presenters Bala Larson and Sue Yi during their breakout sessions:
The Rise of the Cyber Supervillain- 11:15a-11:45a
Cybercriminals have become savvier, better organized, and more dangerous. Whether through malware, ransomware, DDoS attacks, or sophisticated social engineering, they steal, exploit and disrupt seemingly with impunity. This session looks at state-of-the-art information security to see how it stacks up against the growing sophistication of cybercriminals. Who are the cybersecurity Avengers ready to take on an army of cyber supervillains?
- Bala Larson, Northwest/Midwest Regional Manager, US Tech & Cyber, Cyber & Executive Risk, Beazley [Moderator]
- Marc Bleicher, Managing Director, Arete Advisors
- Joshua Dann, Practice Lead, Lodestone
Claims in Focus: Managing a Vendor Breach- 11:45a-12:15p
No matter how robust and sophisticated a company’s own cyber defenses may be, it still may be vulnerable to less secure vendors. This session will look at the practical considerations when dealing with a security incident involving a vendor with a focus on contractual considerations and insurance coverage issues.
- Christopher Ballod, Partner, Lewis Brisbois [Moderator]
- Ian Kelly, Vice President, Data Breach Solutions, ID Experts
- Michael Phillips, Chief Claims Officer, Arceo.ai
- Sue Yi, Breach Response Services Manager, Beazley