Income Protection ensures that when you are unable to work for a period of time, due to sickness or injury, you will still receive an income to assist in the maintenance of your pre-disability lifestyle.
Our Group Income Protection can cover you for the following:
- Benefit payment of up to 100% of average weekly earnings.
- Our flexible cover means you can select the level of benefit that best suits your requirements.
- In addition to your average weekly earnings, we can include a superannuation benefit payable to the member's superannuation account.
- Flexible waiting periods from 14 days.
- Worker's compensation top-up benefit.
- Flexible benefit periods.
- An accidental death benefit.
Should a member decide not to be covered by our Income Protection policy, they are allowed a one-month period in which they can opt-out and receive a full refund on any premium deductions. We are also able to tailor the premium payments to meet the specific needs of individual clients.
Also, unlike many other Income Protection providers, we generally do not require any evidence of health at the time of commencing cover for any individual member.