Head of Contingency & LAH
Planning and running an event comes with many challenges. One of the most difficult threats to guard against is an act of aggression such as terrorism. News headlines remind us that the nature of terrorism is changing and increasingly difficult to define. Event organisers and promoters need confidence that their insurance cover will provide the protection they need.
Beazley Event Guard provides event cover for a broad range of terror or violent incidents. It provides idemnity against financial loss in the event of:
- non-appearance of an insured person.
The product can be purchased on either a standalone basis or as an extension to our market leading event cancellation policy to provide seamless protection.
Broad range of perils
Beazley Event Guard clients can chose a combination of perils from the following list:
- Acts of terrorism
- Threat of terrorism
- Advice from a competent national government agency not to travel
- Deadly weapon attack at the venue or within a defined radius
- Civil commotion
- Public subversion, including civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military coup
- National mourning
- Nuclear, biological, chemical or radioactive terrorism extension available upon request
- Loss of attraction.
Up to US $50,000,000