The volume of personally identifiable data that businesses collect and hold has grown exponentially in recent years. The need to manage the risks - including the reputational risks - associated with holding this data has become a major challenge for businesses.
A unique insurance, loss control and risk mitigation service protecting companies that hold large quantities of personally identifiable customer data.
Beazley Global Breach Solution is a unique insurance, loss control and risk mitigation service that enables businesses to manage the growing responsibility of holding large quantities of personally identifiable customer data and to mitigate the reputational risk resulting from a data security breach.
- Coverage features include the following services, designed to mitigate the reputational risk and the risk of legal action being brought against the insured:
- Forensic investigation services to assess the cause, gravity and extent of any breach and to provide risk management services
- Breach notification and call centre services for third parties, lessening the administrative burden of the breach
- Legal advice and support to assess the legal ramifications of the breach and the actions required to mitigate them
- Public relations and crisis management specialists to handle the crisis response plan and communications strategy
- Coverage for defence costs incurred for regulatory breaches and for fines and penalties if insurable by law
- Third party coverage
- Limits of up to EUR15,000,000
- Financial Services
- Higher education
- Law firms
Worldwide excluding USA