Beazley Breach Response is a unique insurance, loss control and risk mitigation service that provides a comprehensive service to notify and protect the customers of policyholders that have suffered a data breach.
The product targets firms with revenues up to $500 million and offers forensic, legal, notification, credit monitoring and call centre services. BBR is also well-suited for smaller firms since premiums start at $1,000. However it does provide notification and credit monitoring for up to 2 million individuals as well as third party liability coverage of up to $10 million.
- Breach response services provided outside the third party limit of liability, ensuring that this limit will not be eroded by prior use of the available breach response services
- Forensic and legal assistance from a panel of experts to help determine the extent of the breach and the steps needed to comply with applicable laws
- Notification provided on a number of affected individuals basis, not a capped dollar amount, to persons who must be notified under applicable law or those who are determined to be subject to risk of financial, reputational or other harm
- Each notified individual to receive an offer for 12 months of free 3-bureau credit monitoring
- Identity theft-related fraud resolution services for individuals enrolled in credit monitoring who become victims of identity theft
- A free loss control information service provided with each policy, including compliance and breach response information, email alerts of key legal and regulatory developments, and expert on-line support for client questions on data security issues
- Additional insuring agreement providing for indemnification of Payment Card Industry (PCI) fines and penalties, covering up to $100,000 in fines and penalties resulting from non-compliance with published PCI data security standards
- Regulatory defence and penalties coverage up to $1,000,000;
- Public relations and crisis management expenses up to $250,000
Up to US $5M
Consumer or patient facing organisations such as most healthcare, retail, hospitality, higher education, wholesale companies and law firms.