The current product portfolio responds to damage from risks such as terrorism, war or riots, and the use of nuclear and chemical biological devices, to assets ranging from pipelines to vaults and people to stock.
- Businesses of any size, from companies with global assets to companies with a single critical asset
- Banks and lenders wanting security on loans
- Insurance companies with significant risk retention under, for example, TRIPRA.
- Material damage to almost any listed asset and occupation
- Business interruption cover flowing from such material damage
- Comprehensive coverage against all politically motivated attacks (political, ideological and religious), comprising:
- Attacks resulting from terrorism (including attacks utilising nuclear chemical biological and radiological weapons)
- Riots, strikes, civil commotion
- Mutiny, insurrection, coup d'etat
- Civil war, war.
- Covers financial costs to a company against claims for damages by third parties or employees who are injured in a terrorist attack
- Extends to third party property damage.
Asia excluding Japan.
Up to US $100,000,000 any one risk for a period of up to 24 months (or 60 months for construction policies).