We are known for our open-minded but disciplined underwriting approach whether on a proportional, primary or excess layer basis, our ability to write bespoke covers and wordings, and our stable partnerships with brokers and their clients.
This approach in a difficult class of business has allowed for our stability when others have had to leave the market.
Including, but not limited to:
- Municipal properties
- Oil and gas, petrochemicals
- Power generation
- Roads, bridges and tunnels
- Warehousing /Logistics.
- Facultative property reinsurance contracts. Covering property damage and business interruption
- Fire & perils. All risks coverage including combinations thereof. Weather and catastrophe perils-only. Difference-In-Conditions/Limits
- Proportional on small risks (sums insured/limit US $50,000,000 or lower). Non-proportional (primary and low XS layers) on large risks.
- We write business from throughout the Asia-Pacific region and Australia, with Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan currently being our key territories.
- Up to US $20,000,000 any one risk.