D&O liability insurance protects directors and officers as well as other individuals against claims arising from actions made in their corporate roles. The legal landscape corporate officials must navigate is fraught with twists and turns from an increasing number of active constituents. Beazley strives to offer market leading solutions to address exposures comprehensively and clearly, thus providing our policyholders with greater confidence.
Beazley's directors and officers policy includes the typical provisions found in most directors and officers policies and in addition offers a number of broad coverage benefits including:
- Multiple jurisdiction listings including USA
- Wide definition of insured person to include employees
- Advance payment of defence costs
- Outside directorships
- Employment practices
- Unlimited retroactive cover
- Pension trustees extension
- Severability with respect to statements made in application
- 20% automatic acquisition threshold.
Asian listed/publically traded companies excluding financial institutions.
Up to US $10,000,000 or local currency equivalent.