Beazley's educators liability policy incorporates a number of broad coverage benefits.
Beazley's educators liability policy incorporates the following broad coverage benefits:
- Wide definition of insured entity to suit local requirements
- Wide definition of insured person to include board/committee members, teachers and employees
- Wrongful act incorporating:
- Error, omission, neglect or breach of duty
- Libel and slander
- Unintentional infringement of copyright
- Teaching, career guidance, grading, admissions, enrolment or expulsion procedures.
- Employment practices in relation to wrongful dismissal, discharge or termination of employment. Employment related infliction of emotional distress, discrimination or harassment of employees.
- Tertiary institutions
- Learning centres: public, private and on an individual or multi-institution basis.
- Up to US $10,000,000 or local currency equivalent.