Beazley has provided financial protection for errors and omissions arising from services provided by brokers, life agents and independent financial advisers since 1986.
Beazley recognises the need for specialised territory knowledge and local language capabilities. We seek to match our local knowledge with our depth and experience of the class to provide superior service to our brokers and their clients.
In addition to standard coverage provided under typical insurance brokers, life agents and financial advisers professional liability policies, Beazley offers the following:
- Limit reinstatement options - single, multiple or unlimited
- Worldwide jurisdiction
- Loss of documents
- Copyright infringement
- Employee dishonesty
- Libel and slander
- Underwriting activities can be incorporated
- Broad form definition to cover all activities of financial advisers/planners
- Individual limits per life agent.
- Insurance brokers
- Underwriting agents
- Life agents
- Financial advisers/planners.
Of all sizes on an individual or scheme basis.
Up to US $10,000,000 or local currency equivalent.