Many insurers profess to see their clients as unique. Few really do. At Beazley, we have been underwriting professional liability insurance for law firms for 25 years. We understand the interplay of internal and environmental factors that determines each client's risk profile, enabling us to offer differentiated coverage and pricing. Since 1986 Beazley has provided insurance to accountants (both chartered and non chartered). Specialist claims knowledge and local market expertise make us a strong partner in this class.
In addition to standard coverage provided by typical lawyers and accountants professional liability policies, Beazley offers the following:
- Civil liability policy form option
- Limit reinstatement options - single, multiple or unlimited
- Worldwide jurisdiction including USA/Canada
- Loss of documents
- Copyright infringement
- Employee dishonesty
- Libel and slander.
- local or international firms
- foreign registered/special designated firms.
- Local or international firms (excluding big four accountants)
On individual or scheme basis.
- Tax advisers of all sizes.
Up to US $10,000,000 or local currency equivalent.