Beazley has been insuring general cargoes since 2003. We offer protection for goods while in transit (by land, sea or air) and in store during the ordinary course of transit or long term storage. Particular areas of expertise include the movement of difficult project cargo, oil (both crude and products) and general commodities.
Key aspects of cover
- Worldwide imports/exports, UK inland transits and stock throughputs
- Institute and market clauses plus additional clauses offering cover for exposures faced when trading goods internationally or within the UK.
- Exhibitions and demonstrations
- Sales representative samples and engineers' tools
- Film production and media equipment
- Tradesman's vehicles
- GBP 20,000,000 - Higher limits may be available on request.
- UK risks with exposures both within the UK and internationally, e.g. importers, exporters, manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, suppliers, sporting associations/ teams, media & entertainment industries.
Available on Acturis
The Beazley marine cargo product is available on the e-trading platform Acturis.
- Single shipment: minimum premium GBP 75.00 plus IPT
- Annual: minimum premium GBP 250.00 plus IPT
- Extensions: Exhibitions and demonstrations, sales representative samples and engineers' tools, and storage.
Clients can also access Beazley's online marine certificate system, http://www.beazleycargo.com. For further information or to arrange a demonstration of the superior functionality of Beazley Cargo.com please speak with your local underwriter.
Head of UK Regional Marine
Birmingham UK Marine, UK
+44 207 674 email@example.com