Key aspects of cover
- Covering the loss of and/or damage to commercial vessels and/or marine property and the associated legal liability
- Well designed, easy to understand wording, tailored to each individual risk requirements
- Institute and market clauses plus additional clauses providing cover for exposures faced.
- GBP 5,000,000 for hull or marine structure value plus GBP 10,000,000 for associated liabilities
- GBP 5,000,000 for stand-alone marine liability risks
- Limits above this are available following prior approval
- Collision and P&I of up to USD 500,000,000 limit available.
UK and European based companies with worldwide trading/exposure, for example;
- Commercial hulls and associated liabilities (including full P&I)
- Workboats - wind farm service vessels, multi-purpose vessels, RIBs, multi-hulled, landing craft, patrol boats, pilot boats
- Tugs - all types
- Passenger vessels - all types
- Commercial fishing vessels - all types
- Barges and pontoons - dumb or powered
- Short period, marine contractors, bareboat charters
- Tows and single voyages
- Dredgers - all types
- Research and survey vessels
- Static vessels used commercially or laid up out of commission
- Pleasure craft used commercially or by a commercial entity
- Builders risks - new builds, conversions, restorations, refits.
- Marine structures - piers, jetties, pontoons
- Marine liabilities - ship and boat repairers, marina operators.