Beazley pleasure craft insurance for private owners provides comprehensive plain English cover at the forefront of the market. With an appetite stretching from small boats through to luxury blue water cruisers our all risks policy is available exclusively through brokers.
- All risks cover
- Includes £3m third party liability for owners and guests
- Cover for dinghies, tenders and their outboard motors automatically included up to £2,500.*
- Owner and family personal effects automatically covered up to £2,000 while on the vessel, being used in conjunction with the vessel, or in transit to the vessel.*
- Personal accident cover for owner and guests up to an aggregate of £150,000
- Cyber cover for loss to electronic navigation and self-steering equipment resulting from malicious code or unauthorised use
- Up to 25% protected no claims discount
- Multi-vessel discounts available
- Cover available for vessels up to £8m in value (€10m/$10m).*
* Higher limits available on request. (For information on exclusions, please refer to the key facts summary document).
- In-house claims managers and marine surveyor in the event of a claim with worldwide capabilities
- 24/7 emergency claims notification
In addition to private owners, Beazley also provides cover for the broader pleasure craft industry, including:
- Transit for vessels greater than 30ft
- Sailing and rowing clubs
- Excess P&I up to required limits
- Race organisers' liability
- Race sponsors' liability
- Skipper charter/angling parties
- Charterers' liability
- Marina operators' liability
- PI cover for: crew agents; crew managers; yacht brokers; yacht managers; pre - delivery crew; naval architects; marine engineers; and marine surveyors.