Speed, service and pricing considerations form the foundation of our small business solutions. Developing this approach for, and with, our brokers has made us a leader in the sector.
We have invested heavily in claim support to offer our clients a highly proactive service in the event of a claim.
It is a model that brings more value to our clients and provides a “one stop shop” for their insurance needs. Our SME claims team is made up of small business specialists, most of whom are former lawyers. At Beazley, claims managers work closely alongside underwriters during every step of the underwriting process. They are involved in the drafting of wordings, to ensure that the intention is closely observed, and will accompany underwriters to client meetings when requested.
Our specialist knowledge is reflected in the 200 plus professional activities that we currently insure. We have a particularly advanced understanding of the following:
- Technology risks
- Media risks
- TV, film and theatre producers
- Recruitment agents
- Security consultants
- Event organisers
- Beauty and wellbeing risks
- A range of healthcare risks.
We do not insure UK traditional professions such as lawyers, accountants, surveyors , architects, design & construct and IFA’s.
We welcome conversations with our brokers regarding activities that we are yet to insure.
myBeazley - Specialist insurance at the touch of a button
Our small business insurance is available on the myBeazley platform, which provides brokers with the ability to quote, buy and service a range of specialist insurance products for their clients at the touch of a button.
By combining Beazley’s market leading expertise with the simplicity of a system designed using the principles of a consumer website, we have created an award winning trading platform that is intuitive and easy to use.
Benefits to you and your clients include:
- Quick price indications with minimal question set
- Immediate quote and policy documentation, which can be white labelled with your company logo
- Quotes for coverage without referral up to a limit of £2,000,000 for professional indemnity
- All package covers can be auto-quoted.
Find out more about myBeazley
- Professional indemnity
- TV, Film, Webisodes & Theatre Producers E&O for production companies
- Data breach solutions – Beazley Breach Response
- Public and products liability
- Directors and officers liability
- Employers’ liability
- Senior executive replacement services
- Personal accident and legal expenses
- Website recovery services
- UK terrorism (excluding Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
Value added services
Beazley’s value added services offering provides our insureds with benefits that they will not find elsewhere.
As part of our package policy Beazley is pleased to offer its insureds access to the DOS Technical Support Service, provided by DOSarrest Internet Security Ltd, in the event that your computer systems and websites are impacted due to a third party denial of service attack.
Should an accident occur that prevents a senior manager from acting in this essential capacity, Beazley will provide access to a service which will provide a £50K limit to fund the temporary appointment of a replacement as a standard part of our package offering.
Beazley Breach Response: expert services
Beazley is unique among insurers in having a dedicated business unit, BBR Services, that focuses exclusively on helping clients manage data breaches successfully. Our team focuses on the coordination of the expert forensic, legal, notification and credit monitoring services that clients need to satisfy all legal requirements and maintain customer confidence.