Group Limited Indemnity insurance helps people guard against the financial risks associated with paying medical expenses, enabling them to fill gaps and protect financial assets. The plan offers coverage for basic day-to-day health expenses, such as inpatient hospitalization, as well as surgery, testing, ER, physician’s office and urgent care visits, prescriptions and more.
Our new Group Limited Indemnity product enables groups to create an innovative plan design with open architecture to tailor to their specific needs.
The plan includes several inpatient hospitalization and accident benefits that are HSA-compatible. It also has an expansive platform of additional benefit options - each with flexible benefit amounts and maximums.
By covering a select set of basic medical expenses, Group Limited Indemnity is well suited to groups with part-time employees. The plan typically offers a more affordable alternative to traditional health insurance, while ensuring that
day-to-day health expenses are covered.
Key features include:
- Hospital Indemnity benefits: Compatible with Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
- New riders: For Dental, Vision and Accident
- More benefit options: Added benefits for Mental Nervous/Substance Abuse Admission, Durable Medical Equipment, Minor surgeries, Wellness and more.
- ER benefit: Separate benefits for sickness and for accident (ER benefit for accident is HSA-compatible), so groups can choose to buy both or either.
- Surgery benefits: Separate benefits for inpatient surgeries, outpatient surgeries and minor surgeries.
- Lab/X-ray/Diagnostic benefits: Separate benefits for lab, for x-ray and for major diagnostic testing.
- Ambulance benefits: Separate benefits for ground and water, as well as air ambulance.
- More choice: More dollar values for benefit options and more options for benefit maximums.
The product may be offered employer-funded, or employee-paid (voluntary), or a combination of the two. It is offered on a guarantee issue basis with no medical underwriting needed. Dependent coverage is available.
For additional information please review our Group Limited Indemnity summary.
State Approval Status
Benefits and range of options may vary by state. Premium will vary based on plan chosen. A waiting period for late entrants may apply. This policy is renewable at the option of the company. Beazley includes the issuing company of Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., 30 Batterson Park Rd, Farmington, CT 06032. Beazley is rated A by A.M. Best. Administrative services are provided by HealthPlan Services (HPS).
Group Limited Indemnity team
Head of Operations - US Accident & Health
Minneapolis, MN, USA
+1 952 656 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager (AIP)
Atlanta, GA, USA
+1 770 351 1741Jeffrey.Morgan@beazley.com
Underwriting - Accident & Health Insurance USA
Minneapolis, MN, USA
+ 1 952 656 email@example.com
Business Development Executive
Dallas, TX, USA
+1 972 419 8011Jonathan.Sheedy@beazley.com