We're happy to be judged by the company we keep. Our client base is broadly diversified by type, by size and by geography. We are leaders in many of the markets in which we operate, insuring in the US:
- More than half of the top 50 US architectural and engineering design firms as ranked by Engineering News-Record
- Over a quarter of the Am Law 200 list of the top law firms in the United States
- Over a third of the top 25 global software and software services companies as ranked by Software Magazine
- 6 out of 20 honor roll hospitals listed by US News and World Report 2016-17 and 5 out of 11 paediatric honor roll hospitals
- 22% of HealthGrades America’s 100 best hospitals award recipients 2016.
In addition, we insure thousands of smaller firms in specialist lines of business that we know well. In 2015, Beazley’s local US underwriters wrote $649 million in gross premiums, principally for small and mid sized clients who benefit from the expertise we have developed serving large businesses.