This package policy offers insureds a streamlined application and renewal process while maintaining flexibility. Insureds can purchase separate limits or combine limits for some or all of the coverages. Insureds, at no additional cost, receive access to BeazleySure, an online risk management resource that offers proactive loss prevention materials on all three coverages, including anonymous hotline for employee complaints.
The Execuguard management liability package policy is a state of the art policy that allows insureds to customize coverage. The combination of the innovative coverage features with BeazleySure's comprehensive risk management make this policy a true market leader.
Package policy features
- Broad insured person investigation and inquiry coverage
- Books and records coverage
- Immigration practices defense cost coverage sublimit
- OSHA coverage sublimit
- Wage & Hour defense costs sublimit (subject to underwriting)
- Broad definition of discrimination, harassment and inappropriate employment conduct
- Privacy violation coverage affecting employees
- Protection for the insured while acting in a settlor capacity now included under the fiduciary insuring clauses
- Workplace violence coverage including business interruption sublimit
- Pre-approved choice of counsel flexibility
Policy can be customized to provide separate or shared limits among one, two or all three coverages:
Package or stand-alone
- US employers from all industries with up to 30,000 employees are considered
- Staffing firms without employee count limitation
- Appetite for 'hard to place' classes such as law firms, hospitality, high tech, healthcare, retail and transportation
- Healthcare is provided through Beazley Remedy
Up to US $20,000,000
Execuguard (package policy) team
Management Liability Underwriter
Dallas, TX, USA
+1 972 419 8012Marc.Galindo@beazley.com
Underwriter - Management Liability
Atlanta, GA, USA
+1 770 351 firstname.lastname@example.org
US D&O Product Manager & Regional Manager
Chicago, IL, USA
+1 312 476 email@example.com
Management Liability Underwriter
New York, NY, USA
+1 646 943 firstname.lastname@example.org
Execuguard (package policy) forms
Wordings / policies
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).