Beazley offers a flexible, innovative and client-focused approach to underwriting this class of risk. In addition our dedicated healthcare claims team offers responsive claims handling to meet the needs of Insureds.
- Products/completed operations
- Clinical research services - negligent act, error or omission
- Healthcare Professional Services - negligent act, error or omission
- General liability
- Clinical trial medical expenses
- Clinical trial medical monitoring expenses
- Claims made coverage: defense within limits
- Clinical trials of any kind including: pre-natal, infants and children, elderly, impaired capacity, emergency, Phase I through Phase IV
- Pre-clinical research models
- Contract research organizations
- Site management organizations
- Device manufacturers: tissue/allografts, surgical equipment and supplies, some implantible devices, genetic testing kits
- Select biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical support services
Up to US $25,000,000
- US 50 States
- Locally admitted policies overseas
- Worldwide claims coverage
Life Sciences team
Life Sciences forms
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).