What we offer
We specialise in the following classes of life:
- Group Life
- Credit Life
- Sports Life – death by natural causes
- Ships Crew Life
- Aviation Life
- Specialist cover for persons employed in hazardous occupations and/or hot zones – death by natural causes
- Lump Sum Funeral Benefits
How can we help
- Death (Any Cause or Natural Causes)
- Permanent Total Disablement (PTD) – Own Occupation or Any and Every Occupation
- Permanent Partial Disablement (PPD)
- Other Ancillary Disability benefits – only to be written in conjunction with Life
- Maximum any one person: US $2,000,000
- Maximum any one accumulation: US $20,000,000
Who we can help
Most lines of Life protection can be offered, particularly the following specialist lines:
- Sports Teams for professionals
- War & Terrorism risks, including coverage for journalists, aid workers, armed forces, peacekeeping forces and others working within a war zone;
- Aviation cover for pilots and crew;
- Cover for Ships crew on board vessels.
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Examples or Scenarios
- PA Insurance: A high earning executive has purchased an Accidental Death policy with Beazley. The executive is later involved in a road traffic accident and is killed. The insurance policy would trigger and pay the insured sum to next of kin.
- PA Reinsurance: An insurer purchases CAT reinsurance protection from Beazley on an excess of loss basis. The insurer is covering a group of employees insured for Accidental Death and Permanent & Total Disablement under their company group policy. A terrorist attack completely destroys the office, killing or permanently disabling many employees. The insurer’s excess of loss policy is triggered and they seek reimbursement above their excess from Beazley up to the total limit reinsured.