What we offer
In addition to our medical malpractice cover, we are also able to consider cover for:
- Professional indemnity
- Public/General liability
- Products liability
- Loss of documents
- Breach of professional confidentiality
- Libel & slander
- Inquest costs
- Good Samaritan acts
- GMC/GDC investigation costs
- Cyber and data breach
- Reputational harm
- Business interruption
- Personal accident
UK limits up to:
- £5m any one claim
- £10m in the aggregate
Ireland limits up to:
- €6.5m any one claim
- €13m in the aggregate
How can we help
Who we can help
A range of small businesses can benefit from our Medical Malpractice cover including:
- Aesthetic practitioners/Clinics ranging from Beauty therapists, tattoo artists to licensed clinical practitioners and cosmetic surgery
- Complementary Medical Practitioners. For example acupuncturists, counsellors, homeopaths, hypnotherapists, masseurs and reflexologists, fitness trainers, gyms, companion support workers.
- Allied healthcare practitioners/clinics for example:
- Nurses for example: Practice nurse, Advanced, mental health, school nurse, vascular nurse etc
- Carers for example: Carer, Senior carer, Healthcare Assistants, etc
- Technicians: paramedics, advanced paramedics, emergency medical technicians, Physiotherapists, Pharmacists, first aiders/event work, podiatrists, speech therapists, opticians, repatriations
- Animal: Vets, Domestic, equine dentists,
- Practitioners:For example Dermatologists, plastic surgeons, ENT, Psychiatrists, Haematologists, Palliative Medicine
Where Is This Offered?
The UK, US and Spain
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
The descriptions contained in this communication are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd’s and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk. Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd’s and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued. Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company this is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd’s underwriting members of Lloyd’s syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).