What we offer
A leading provider of insurance to airlines worldwide, providing hull all risks, spares, third party, cargo, and passenger legal liability coverage. Contingent/Repossession cover to leasing companies and financial institutions and total loss only cover.
Hull: US $12,500,000
Liability: US $100,000,000
Our experienced airline, aerospace, and general aviation underwriters offer hull and liability coverage for aircraft owners, lessors and operators, as well as liability coverage to airports, manufacturers, and aviation service providers globally.
- Airlines – hull all risks, spares, third party, cargo, and passenger
legal liability coverage. Limits – hull $12.5 million, liability $100 million.
- General Aviation – hull and liability cover for owners/operators of both fixed wing aircraft and helicopters. Limits – hull $5 million,
Liability $60 million.
- Aerospace – Premises, products, and hangar keepers’ legal liability insurance cover to aircraft manufacturers, repairers and service providers worldwide. Airport owners and operators legal liability cover for airports across the globe. Limit – $75 million.
- Also, crew and passenger personal accident, contingent/repossessed and TLO coverage.
How can we help
We have a leading claims service with global experience in airline, general aviation and aerospace. We are here to support our clients and provide a claims service that exceeds their expectations. Our service, like the wider Beazley claims team, focuses on the five areas we know matter most to our brokers and clients; Expertise, Responsiveness, Partnerships, Fairness, and Accountability.
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Examples or Scenarios
- In the event of a wind storm hitting a major US airport. Usually aircraft can be moved at short notice but the number parked up during the pandemic prevented maintenance crews getting all aircraft through the required checks in time for them to be moved.
- Airline bankruptcies mean that aircraft lessors incur costs in getting their assets recovered/repossessed.
- A drone attack on an aircraft on departure leads to bodily injury and third-party property damage (liability) claims being covered by the aviation all-risk market and the aviation hull war market (marine) covering the loss of the aircraft.