What we offer
- Event cancellation - major events, sports, trade shows, conference & exhibition, music, theatre
- Non appearance - music tours, theatre, key speakers, confidential life and judicial delay
- Weather - pluvius, prize promotions, cost containment, income stabilisation
- Film production - film producers indemnity, property and cast buy backs
- Advertising agents - commercial advertisers package, death and disgrace
- Prize indemnity - probability games, games of skill, games of chance, over redemption
- Event liability - public liability and employers liability (excluding US market)
- Transmission cover for live virtual events - event organisers if a transmission failure [disrupts or] cancels a virtual event.
- Event Technology Protection – computer system failure (malicious and/or non-malicious).
How can we help
- Designing bespoke products to satisfy our clients' exact requirements
- Ease of transaction; business can be placed in the open market, via broker lineslip, binding authority or by reinsurance
- Significant capacity available to write the majority of risks 100%
- Owning a comprehensive database of weather statistics to support weather products and event cancellation
- Optional enhancements including terrorism, property damage, war, political risks and political violence
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.