What we offer
CryptoGuard is our specialist D&O solution designed to protect senior executives of crypto companies of all sizes from boardroom risks, enabling them to focus on their growth ambitions.
How can we help
- Cover for claims against directors and officers which are not indemnified by the organisation.
- Cover for when the organisation is required to indemnify its directors and officers.
- Cover for the organisation for claims brought by their security holders.
The Beazley difference:
- Our detailed crypto knowledge combined with our D&O expertise means we understand the huge range of exposures facing blockchain and crypto companies.
- An engaged, passionate and integrated team where underwriters and claims managers work in tandem, who are empowered to meet with clients and develop new products for market niches.
- Unique blend of bold thinking, problem solving skills and deep technical expertise, underpinned by exceptional claims service.
Who we can help
Broad appetite, with a specialised solution for every phase of the organisation’s life cycle; from emerging start-ups, high growth businesses to established organisations.
- Private and public companies.
- Blockchain and crypto companies, with particular focus on:
- crypto miners,
- software and hardware solutions,
- We typically decline ICO platforms.
We can offer market leading limits for extensive D&O protection against the myriad of risks facing senior executives:
- Up to $5m USD for private companies
- Up to $10m USD for public companies
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.