What we offer
Entity+ significantly increases the protection afforded to companies confronting the risk of prolonged regulatory scrutiny.
Upon the filing of a securities class action against a company, the enhancement provides cover for costs incurred in response to related informal and formal investigations by, or in conjunction with, the Enforcement Division of the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Cover is also provided, on a coinsurance basis, for costs incurred in responding to the investigation prior to the launch of the securities class action ("look back coverage"), as well as those incurred once the securities action is resolved. This is in contrast to traditional solutions which only cover formal investigations that are concurrent with a securities class action.
How can we help
In addition to entity investigation coverage, Entity+ also offers the following protections:
- Plaintiff attorney fees cover in a derivative suit.
- Defence costs for the entity as a nominal defendant in a derivative suit.
- Books and records cover, with a sub-limit.
- Explicit coverage for class certification fees.
- Inquiry cover includes an insured persons attending interviews, meetings and providing documents in connection with (i) requests by court appointed trustees and liquidators and (ii) third party litigation against the company (in relation to non-indemnifiable loss) and (iii) internal investigations (also in relation to non-indemnifiable loss).
- Inquiry cover includes sworn testimonies.
Who we can help
Where Is This Offered?
United States of America
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.