What we offer
Pre loss crisis sublimit of US $250,000 to mitigate potential reputational harm
- Call the hotline to speak with a crisis consultant who will coordinate your response services.
- Covers necessary costs to manage a reputational crisis.
Business interruption (BI)
- All risks with some exclusions. BI is trigged by a drop in revenue.
- Pre-determined allocation at the policy inception ensures speed of payment as there is no need for a loss adjustor.
US $1 million sublimit for additional crisis costs such as reputational restoration
- Coverage for costs incurred once the pre loss sublimit is exhausted and only after BI trigger is reached.
How can we help
At a time of unprecedented social, political, economic and environmental change, corporate risks have become unpredictable and are increasing exponentially. Reputation is one of the hardest areas of corporate risk to manage and is an asset that companies cannot afford to lose as the financial impact can be catastrophic.
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.