What we offer
Our crime insurance package includes:
- Dishonest acts of employees
- Documentary fraud
- Electronic or telephonic fraud
- Physical loss or damage to property or premises
- Data breach costs, software removal or reconstitution costs, legal and audit costs
- Automatic coverage for newly acquired subsidiaries with no size threshold
- Corporate identity fraud costs
- Liability for incomplete transactions
- Stop payment order liability
- Physical loss of or damage to cancelled cheques, cancelled drafts or cancelled credit card receipts
- Theft via erroneous transfer
- Loss of subscription rights
- Social engineering cover included as standard
- Liability for interest that would have accrued to a customer of the insured but did not as a direct result of a loss covered under this policy
- Automatic reinstatement of limit.
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Examples or Scenarios
A financial institution insured discovered an instance of fraudulent payments of several million GBP, by an employee, for his own benefit. Beazley’s claims team worked with the insured to investigate the fraud and confirmed the availability of coverage under the Financial Institution Crime insurance policy.
Instances of fraud are becoming increasingly frequent and complex and financial institutions require sufficient coverage and support from their insurer to prevent it where possible and to investigate and minimise the damage when incidences occur.