What we offer
We have designed this package of cover to meet the needs of the media sector, offering a seamless set of policies with Professional Indemnity at its heart along with our pioneering Cyber Beazley Breach Response product providing a full breach response service in the event of a data breach. The available package also extends to Employee Liability (EL) and Professional Liability (PL), Office Combined Package and Directors & Officers Liability (D&O) insurance. There is no need to worry about gaps between different elements of the cover as we have designed these products to fit together.
Our specialist team has extensive experience in this sector and we have created policy wordings with clear and concise language which is consistent across all the policies. And, should the worst happen, clients can have peace of mind in the knowledge that they can call on our bespoke response and claims services.
Professional Indemnity has long been a key requirement of the sector, and our cover also incorporates full Cyber Liability as standard.
Key components of the cover include:
Broad civil liability cover including:
- Negligence and broad breach of contract cover.
- Intellectual property infringement including breach of copyright and trademark.
- Breach of confidentiality, right of privacy or publicity.
- Defamation including trade libel.
- Dishonesty of employees including for contractors that work exclusively for you.
- Information Security and Privacy Liability cover (cyber).
Basis of cover available:
- Any one claim with defence costs in addition.
- Up to £10,000,000 limit available.
- Worldwide jurisdiction.
- International capability in accordance with Lloyd's licences.
A range of industry specific extensions are available including:
- Replacement costs for purchasing promotional material from an alternative supplier
- Reimbursement cost for unused media space
- Mitigation costs, allowing payment of the insureds' fees without resorting to a dispute with their client
- Reasonable costs for an emergency correction of a mistake in marketing content
- Public relations and crisis management expenses costs of appealing a court decision.
How can we help
We have helped our clients handle thousands of data breaches since the launch of our Cyber Beazley Breach Response (BBR) product in 2009, and our dedicated in-house BBR services team focuses exclusively on helping clients handle data breaches. The team coordinates the expert forensic, legal, notification and credit monitoring services that clients need to satisfy all legal requirements and maintain customer confidence. In addition to coordinating a data breach response, BBR Services maintains and develops our suite of risk management services, designed to minimise the risk of a data breach occurring.
This insurance package is available on the myBeazley platform which provides brokers with the ability to quote, buy and service a range of specialist products for their clients at the touch of a button.
Benefits to you and your clients include:
- Quick price indications with minimal question set
- Immediate policy documentation upon binding; this can be white labelled with your company logo
- Standard mid-term adjustments and automatic renewals
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Your Beazley Team
email@example.com+44 121 393 3054 View profile