What we offer
We provide comprehensive all risks cover, and our appetite stretches from small boats to luxury yachts. Our all risks policy is available exclusively through brokers.
- £3m third party liability for owners and guests
- Cover for dinghies, tenders and their outboard motors automatically included up to £4,000.*
- Owner and family personal effects automatically covered up to £2,000 while on the vessel, being used in conjunction with the vessel, or in transit to the vessel.*
- Personal accident cover for owner and guests up to an aggregate of £150,000
- Cyber cover for loss to electronic navigation and self-steering equipment resulting from malicious code or unauthorised use
- Up to 25% protected no claims discount
- Multi-vessel discounts available
- Cover available for vessels up to £10m in value (€10m/$10m) on our Yacht policy wording.
* Higher limits are available on request.
How can we help
Our Pleasure Craft & Yachts policy is annually renewable and covers the insured vessel or craft and associated liabilities. You may need to review and update the cover periodically to ensure it remains adequate. It provides cover while the insured vessel or craft is in commission or while laid up, within the cruising range specified in the policy.
Our Pleasure Craft & Yacht products are available on the myBeazley platform, which provides brokers with the ability to quote, buy and service a range of specialist insurance products for their clients at the touch of a button.
For assistance please contact actionsMPCbeazley.com [at] beazley.comtabindex="-1" or call 0207 674 7063 and choose option 5.
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Examples or Scenarios
High winds overnight lead to an insured vessel being struck while moored in its home marina by another yacht coming into dock. Damage is sustained to the hull as well as to a neighbouring third-party vessel. The insured contacts our claims team to report the collision. Our claims manager notifies Beazley’s in-house marine surveyor who communicates with the ship owner to ensure the vessel remains secure. The next day our surveyor flies out to assess the loss in person and reports back on the loss to the claims team, which has already been in contact with the owner of the other vessel. In acting swiftly to assess the loss, we have managed costs and assured the client that their claim is being prioritised