What we offer
Beazley Bridge may be offered by endorsement to:
- Beazley Armour, a leading Lead Side A/DIC form
- Excess Side A policies
- Excess ABC policies
How can we help
- One contract (a Lloyd's Global Contract)
- One language (English)
- Explicit schedule of countries, premiums & taxesOne invoice
- No policy issuance fees
- Experienced claims service
- Lloyd's ratings (A.M. Best A XV, S&P A+)
- Can attach to any excess layer in the D&O tower; Lead Side A, Excess A, Excess ABC
- No disruption with primary carrier relationship
- Can be used as primary Side A drop down or excess over existing international programs
- Up to US $25,000,000 in limit
- Options for shared limits, sublimits, separate limits
Who we can help
US publicly traded companies in all industry classes, excluding financial institutions
Where Is This Offered?
- Beazley US - Domestic corporations with subsidiaries in the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Beazley UK - Domestic corporations with subsidiaries in the EEA, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, and several other countries where Lloyd's is a licensed insurer (See Lloyd's Crystal tool)
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.