What we offer
The quality of corporate governance is scrutinized by a growing sea of stakeholders – employees, customers, government, shareholders and competitors to name a few. Corporate executives need absolute confidence that the assets of the corporation they serve as well as their own personal assets are fully protected
How can we help
We offer enhancements specifically for public companies:
- Full Entity Coverage for securities claims
- Option to purchase Entity EPL and Fiduciary Liability
- Definition of Application limits public documents to the past 12 months
- Executive Officer definition restricted to top three positions
- $500,000 sub-limit for investigative costs
- Securities claim definition includes formal proceedings, Wells Notice and co-defendant cover for the company
- Pollution carve outs for Side A Canadian claims and securities claims
- Personal conduct exclusion includes affirmative carve out for Section 11 and 12 violations
- No Duty to Defend language (option for full Duty to Defend available)
Who we can help
Where Is This Offered?
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Your Beazley Team
Toronto, Canada+1 416-777-6874 Email Eduard Lecker View profile
Toronto, Canada+1 416-777-6887 Email Michael Zador View profile