Our people benefit from our flexible ways of working
Whether that’s in one of our offices designed for ‘activity based working’, the (lack of) formal dress code or where and when we choose to work.
Activity based working (ABW) is about how people interact in our physical spaces. How we engage with colleagues and clients. How we seek and share knowledge. A number of our offices have been designed specifically for ABW working. These locations provide a variety of settings to accommodate the different activities and the optimal conditions for doing them.
We also have other ways of working at Beazley:
- Where you work - working all day inside the office is not always the most productive way to do business, especially globally. That’s why we allow flexibility so you can work where suits you. We view flexibility as a two-way relationship, looking at what works for individuals but also for the business to remain successful. For example there may be times when you are needed to come into the office, attend events face to face or travel etc. Teams are empowered and trusted to do this in a way that works for their clients, team and the business.
- When you work – we trust you to flex your time each day to deliver excellence to your stakeholders, support our culture of collaboration as well as giving you more ownership of your day.
- Dress for the day – you’re in control of what you wear to work based on your day ahead.
- Simply, our approach to flexibility is designed to give you choices about how, when and where you work. After all, we want to make sure you enjoy your day and are empowered to do the best job you can.
The decision to accept a new career challenge hinges on many factors and at Beazley we want to try and make that choice a little easier. In addition to your salary or hourly rate, we offer a generous package of benefits which has recently been refreshed to be more inclusive than ever.
At Beazley, our benefits should be the same for employees regardless of country, wherever possible.
We understand that sometimes we won’t be able to do that due to local laws, customs and practices but we would like to strive to treat all our employees consistently fairly wherever they work.
We provide choice and flexibility as well as stability and security to help our people no matter what stage of their life journey they are at.
Your overall package will take into account different local employment laws and practices, and we try to make them fair and attractive wherever in the world you work. Our benefits include:
- Annual leave/ PTO and flexible religious holidays
- Six full months of parental leave globally
- Medical insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Lifestyle reimbursement
- Smart working
- Remote office set up allowance
- Inclusion support and guidance
- Free lunch
- Retirement plan/pension contributions
- Life assurance
- Sabbatical leave
- Support for exams, degree and qualifications
- Financial wellbeing support
- Beazley shares and share savings plan
We know that the small things also matter. For example, we have healthy snacks available in every office for everyone to enjoy and match funding/ volunteer leave for those who want to make a difference.