The media and entertainment industry is like no other and has distinct insurance requirements. We have drawn on our wealth of experience in the sector to design a set of covers to match the needs of the range of business and practitioners that make up the industry – for example:
Marketing, Advertising and Communications sector
- Advertising agencies, including ‘full service’ advertising agents, specialist advertising agents,digital advertising agents
- Marketing data services
- Market research
- Public relations
- Brand and corporate id consultants
- Producers of TV advertisements, corporate videos, pop videos.
- Graphic designers
- Sales promotion
- Direct marketing
- Post production houses
- Photographers (including corporate and fashion photographers)
- Conference organisers
- Party organisers
TV, Film, Webisodes & Theatre Producers’ E&O
- Annual policies and individual productions
- Any type of content, including films for full worldwide cinematic release
- Up to 5 year policy period for individual E&O policies
Publishing and Broadcasting sector
- Book publishers
- Magazine publishers
- Newspaper publishers
- Contract publishers
- Web publishers/web content
- Social influencers
- Music publishers
- Music libraries
Further information on our cover can be found in the respective product boxes below.
Advertising, Communication, Digital and Creative Agencies
Recent years has seen dramatic changes in the media sector driven by advances in digital technologies and globalisation. In an increasingly complex and interdependent world, a holistic approach is required to reducing technology, media and cyber risks and dealing effectively with what happens when things go wrong.
TV, Film, Webisodes and Theatre Producers’ E&O
The television and film industry is like no other. Its insurance needs are distinct and unusual. That is why Beazley has a team of underwriters that specialise in this industry and understand its particular characteristics.