What we offer
- Professional liability arising out of any act, error or omission in rendering or failure to render professional services
- Contractors' pollution legal liability (CPL) coverage for pollution conditions arising out of the performance of or failure to perform contracting services; available on either a claims made or occurrence coverage trigger subject to underwriting eligibility
- Contractual liability pollution condition protection for liability assumed under a contract or agreement that is an insured contract, including action-over protection
- Property damage includes natural resource damage
- ADA/FHA/OSHA regulatory or administrative actions reimbursement extension - $30,000 per policy period
- Defendants' reimbursement extension - up to $500 per day, subject to a maximum of $10,000 per claim
- Disciplinary proceedings reimbursement extension -$10,000 per policy period
- Reputation management reimbursement - up to 50% of the first $30,000 in expenses per policy period
- Automatic additional insured protection under CPL coverage for clients when required by a written agreement
- Blanket waiver of subrogation provision for clients of the insured as required by contract
- Broad definition of insured - includes insured's participation in joint ventures
- Automatic 60-day coverage for acquired entities
- Innocent insured provision
Up to US $25,000,00
How can we help
Our experienced underwriters can deliver a liability program that effectively addresses professional and environmental risk along with a strong commitment to risk management and responsive claims service. We offer environmental liability coverage enhancements, technology/privacy liability coverage enhancements and value-added services such as live, quarterly webinars and dedicated online content.
The Beazley Difference
Freedom lies in being bold. We dare to be different and seek bold possibilities to create more innovative, fair and satisfying outcomes for our clients, brokers and employees. From insuring the highest building in the world, to the first commercial lunar vehicle to operate on the moon - we boldly go where others won’t.
STRIVING FOR BETTER
Good is a start, but we go all-out for better. A driven community of individuals relentlessly push the needle and creating value. From launching the market’s first dedicated ESG syndicate to the establishment of our business unit focusing on designing digital insurance solutions, we pride ourselves on always going above and beyond. Simply put, at Beazley we go to 11.
DOING THE RIGHT THING
Acting with integrity in a straightforward, decent way is instinctive. Open and honest with others, we show respect and empathy however challenging the situation – demonstrated by our multi-award winning claims team. Doing the right thing makes for a fair-minded, rewarding environment and makes work and life better for all.
Examples or Scenarios
Our insured provided water management services for a client's operation when a produced water line was punctured causing a release. Beazley and its environmental consultant assisted in retention of vendors for remediation and testing and further assisted with communications with client, land owner and regulator to ensure quick and efficient cleanup and resolution.