Beazley’s underwriting and claims team have extensive experience providing market leading specie coverage. In addition to jewellers’ block, fine art and cash in transit, we apply our expertise to a variety of high value “general specie” items.
From cash and precious metals to high value documents, the diverse nature of these assets makes them well suited to our specialist underwriters’ approach to creating bespoke coverage.
This includes a particular expertise in insurance for excess coverage in relation to protections offered by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC); Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF); ERISA bonds; and lost instrument bonds.
A range of organisations can benefit from Beazley’s general specie cover including:
- Investment banks
- Financial traders, dealers and brokers
- Coin dealers
- Vault risk.
- All risks of physical loss or damage. Our products are mainly first party physical loss or damage / theft forms but legal liability cover is offered in some areas based on the contractual responsibility of the client to the interest insured
- Losses whilst in transit or at secure storage facilities
- Fidelity perils (also available with an extended discovery period)
- Natural perils and catastrophe.
Up to $100,000,000
General specie team
Senior Underwriter - Small Business Unit
+44 207 674 email@example.com