From cash and precious metals to high value documents, the diverse nature of these assets makes them well suited to our specialist underwriters’ approach to creating bespoke coverage.
This includes a particular expertise in insurance for excess coverage in relation to protections offered by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC); Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF); ERISA bonds; and lost instrument bonds.
A range of organisations can benefit from Beazley’s general specie cover including:
- Investment banks
- Financial traders, dealers and brokers
- Coin dealers
- Vault risk.
- All risks of physical loss or damage. Our products are mainly first party physical loss or damage / theft forms but legal liability cover is offered in some areas based on the contractual responsibility of the client to the interest insured
- Losses whilst in transit or at secure storage facilities
- Fidelity perils (also available with an extended discovery period)
- Natural perils and catastrophe.
Up to $100,000,000
General specie team
Head of Jewellery Fine Art and Specie
+44 207 674 7297simon.aitchison