The legal landscape that senior individuals in financial institutions must navigate is fraught with twists and turns but our clients can be confident that Beazley’s D&O insurance provides clear and comprehensive cover to protect directors, officers and their employing companies.
Protection for directors and officers, as well as other individuals, against claims arising from actions made in their corporate role, including coverage for:
- Regulatory and internal investigations
- Data breach
- Private warnings
- Environmental liability
- Health and safety claims
- Insolvency hearings
- Extradition, repatriation and foreign jurisdiction liberalisation losses
- Permanent residency
- Damage to reputation
- Restriction of assets and liberty
- Full limit mitigation costs cover
- Automatic reinstatement of limit for non-indemnifiable loss.
Protection for the company, including costs relating to:
- Securities claims
- Payments made to indemnify individuals
- Books and records
- Derivative demands
- Global Dutch securities settlement advice.
Up to US$25m
A broad range of financial institutions can benefit from Beazley’s specialised D&O cover, including:
- Investment managers
- Insurance and reinsurance companies
- Building societies
- Stock exchanges
- Clearing houses
- Regulated marketplace lenders.
Worldwide (excluding United States domiciled organisations).