Protection for directors and officers, as well as other individuals, against claims arising from actions made in their corporate role, including coverage for:
- Regulatory and internal investigations
- Data breach
- Private warnings
- Environmental liability
- Health and safety claims
- Insolvency hearings
- Extradition, repatriation and foreign jurisdiction liberalisation losses
- Permanent residency
- Damage to reputation
- Restriction of assets and liberty
- Full limit mitigation costs cover
- Automatic reinstatement of limit for non-indemnifiable loss.
Protection for the company, including costs relating to:
- Securities claims
- Payments made to indemnify individuals
- Books and records
- Derivative demands
- Global Dutch securities settlement advice.
Up to US$25m
A broad range of financial institutions can benefit from Beazley’s specialised D&O cover, including:
- Investment managers
- Insurance and reinsurance companies
- Building societies
- Stock exchanges
- Clearing houses
- Regulated marketplace lenders.
Worldwide (excluding United States domiciled organisations).
Directors & officers team
Underwriter - Financial Institutions
+44207 667 0557darren.keane
Focus Group Leader Financial Institutions
+44207 667 0533neale.stevenson