Beazley's international healthcare team focusses on providing cover to a wide range of medical services providers outside the United States such as hospitals; out of hours services; primary healthcare providers; blood and tissue banks; and Clinical Research Organisations.
In addition to our Medical Malpractice cover, we are also able to consider cover for:
- Professional indemnity
- Public/General Liability
- Products Liability
- Loss of documents
- Breach of professional confidentiality
- Libel & slander
- Inquest costs
- Good Samaritan acts
- GMC/GDC investigation costs
A range of organisations can benefit from Beazley's international healthcare cover including, but not limited to:
- Hospitals (including maternity and obstetrics)
- Out of hours services
- Primary care providers
- Allied health professional schemes
- Home health
- Behavioural health care
- Clinical laboratories care
- Tissue/blood banks
- Organ procurement organisations
- Clinical research organisations
- Prison healthcare
- Occupational health
- Healthcare consultants
- Ground and air ambulances
- Recruitment consultants.
Capacity up to GBP / USD / CAD / AUD 25,000,000 Any One Claim and In the Aggregate. We consider both primary and excess follow form.
Worldwide (excluding United States).