The risks confronting large law firms are growing in severity and complexity. With 25 years experience in the class and clients that include more than a third of the Am Law 200, we have the expertise to offer broad and robust coverage at a fair price and tailored to meet your needs.
Well managed law firms benefit from Beazley's distinctive underwriting approach. In underwriting each risk, we take into account the firm's culture, management, exposure and experience, and risk management.
As well as providing broad coverage, Beazley offers some distinct benefits:
- Broad insured person definition
- Mutual choice of defense counsel
- Limit reinstatement option
- We can also provide coverage for employment practices liability, management liability, cyber liability and crime/fiduciary liability
In addition to these coverage features, Beazley provides its clients with:
- Access to responsive decision-makers
- Flexible terms and conditions
- Long term commitment
- Tailored risk management. Our resources include the Beazley Brief newsletter, claims trends data, and access to a range of high calibre risk management and loss prevention experts. We are able to tailor our risk management offering to support and reinforce clients' own initiatives and meet their unique needs
- Focus on claims service. Expectations are naturally high because our law firm clients understand liability issues. We have the claims expertise to be highly responsive and satisfy our clients' expectations
Primarily top 250 firms, but smaller firms also written. Sophisticated relationship oriented and well managed firms with proven risk management.
Up to US $25,000,000 on 100% or subscription basis. Retention is case by case.
National & global law firms team
A&E Focus Group Leader and Large Lawyers Underwriter
+44 207 674 email@example.com
Focus Group Leader - Specialist Lawyers
+44 207 674 firstname.lastname@example.org
National & global law firms forms
The descriptions contained on this website are for preliminary informational purposes only. In the US, the product may be available on an admitted basis in some but not all jurisdictions through Beazley Insurance Company, Inc. In other US jurisdictions, the product is underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and is available only on a surplus lines basis through licensed surplus lines brokers. The publication and delivery of the information contained herein is not intended as a solicitation for the purchase of insurance on any US risk.
Except where products are issued by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., coverages are underwritten by Beazley syndicates at Lloyd's and will vary depending on individual country law requirements and may be unavailable in some countries. The exact coverage afforded by the products described herein is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of each policy issued.
Some coverages are made available through Beazley USA Services, Inc., which is a service company that is a part of the Beazley Group and has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's syndicates 623 and 2623 which are managed by Beazley Furlonge Limited. Beazley USA Services, Inc. is licensed and regulated by insurance regulatory authorities in the respective states of the US and transacts business in the State of California as Beazley Insurance Services (License#: 0G55497).