Our underwriters have an excellent understanding of the industry and their customer base and place great importance on maintaining a close and knowledgeable relationship with the management of the companies we insure.
- Ship owners
- Ship builders
- Financial institutions involved in the maritime industry
- Terminal operators
- Port authorities.
- Hull and machinery insurance
- Oil and gas tankers
- Bulk carriers
- Offshore energy support vessels
- Container ships
- Tugs, barges and towboats
- Fishing vessels
- Passenger vessels
- Yachts, mega-yachts and pleasure craft.
- War risks
- Ship builder's risks
- Voyage and tow
- Mortgagee's interest.
- H&M, IV: Up to US $37,500,000
- Ship builder's risks: Up to US $50,000,000
- War risks: Up to US $50,000,000
- Voyage & tow: Up to US $25,000,000
- Mortgagee's interest: Up to US $50,000,000.
- In-house claims managers and marine surveyor in the event of a claim with worldwide capabilities
- 24/7 emergency claim notification.