Under a single integrated policy, the AFB Media Tech E&O form provides broad coverage for technology and business services companies.
Under a single integrated policy, the AFB Media Tech E&O form provides broad coverage for technology and business services companies, including:
Technology and professional liability
- Errors and omissions coverage is provided for a wide range of technology-based services and technology products
- Broad professional liability coverage is integrated into the policy addressing the need to cover non-technology professional services.
Information security and privacy liability
- For theft, loss or unauthorized disclosure of personally identifiable information or third party information
- For unauthorized access, theft of or destruction of data, denial of service attacks and virus transmission involving the insured's computer systems resulting from computer security breaches.
Privacy notification costs
- Coverage for the costs to provide notification in compliance with a breach notice law, including costs of expert forensic and legal services to help determine the extent of the breach and steps
- Costs for credit or identity monitoring product, public relations services and call centre services.
Multimedia and advertising liability
- Online and offline media coverage for companies involved in advertising their own products as well as companies in the media industry
- Personal injury coverage.
Additional key benefits include the following:
- Regulatory defence and penalties
- PCI fines, expenses and costs
- Unintentional breach of contract coverage for professional liability exposure coverage for a wide range of trade secret misappropriation claims
- Coverage for a wide range of trade secret, misappropriation claims, and copyright infringement
- Coverage for mental anguish and emotional distress
- Many additional enhancements available to address specific client needs.
Broad range of computer software, hardware, consulting and professional businesses.
Up to US $10,000,000 or local currency equivalent.